Thursday, October 20, 2011

Week 6 of 535

One of the main items I would like to incorporate into my classroom would be my Google Site

S - I will make my Google Site accessible for the parents and students. It will contain important information like testing dates. It will also include extra copies of homework worksheets.

M - I will ask my parents and students at the end of the year how they enjoyed the Google Site. I will do this by using a online survey format. This will help me to get feedback on how helpful the website was and give me more ideas on how to enhance my website.

A - I will have to make sure that most (or all) of my students know how to access the website and have the ability to do so at home.

R - I truly believe that my website is a very doable thing. I look forward to doing it and maybe teaching some of the students how to maintain it with me. If this works well, maybe I will change over to a WIKI so the students can help me even more.

T- I would like to have my website ready to go by the end of November. I would start to use it for the third trimester and share it with my students and parents accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment