Monday, May 28, 2012
Week 2 of 599
This
week has been very overwhelming. We have had a week full of family emergency's and hospital visits. Now that everyone is home and seems to
be on the up swing, I was finally able to get my project together. This
week I created all of the hand outs for the students. This took a long
time to prepare. I may have under estimated how long it takes to get
all the parts of the project ready. Making a topic list sounds like it
would be easy, but this seemed to be time consuming. It took me a while
to think of all the topics and make sure that they were all able to
work. I will leave the creative part as to how exactly it will work to
the students. I am excited to finally present the whole thing to the
students. I have decided to also include a timeline for the students.
This way they are able to complete the project successfully and on
time. I look forward to watching the students work and see what type of
final projects the create.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment