Monday, June 27, 2011

Week 1 of 540

I personally am not a fan of statics classes.  I had one in college and it was my worst grade in college.  However, I am hoping that will change with this class.  This week seemed really easy.  There was not a lot of work which is nice since I will be out of town this weekend and moving next week.  We had to write an introduction on the Wiki page and add our blog.  Next we had to fill out a worksheet to go with the power point he lectured in class.  This was hard for me.  Some of the questions really made me think.  I was glad to have my group to reflect upon my answers and find the right one.  I only struggled with 2 that I was not sure of, so I was happy that I knew most! :)  Last, we had to watch a video with our group this video was actually interesting.  I know it was a bit out of date, but I still enjoyed it.  I found it fairly easy to pick out the different situations.  There were a few that we struggled with finding and keeping up.  However, we were able to finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment