Saturday, July 9, 2011

540 Week 2

This week was harder for me.   As I said in the past, I am not very good at statics.  I tend to miss or forget to make connections often.  This week the power point worksheet was harder for me.  I was glad to have my group to work with and talk about everything again.  That helped me a lot.  Also, this week we looked at different software for surveys.  I thought the way to look up software was neat.  It was a database where you can narrow down all the different software to find exactly what you are looking for.  This could help big companies save lots of money.  The last thing we did with our group was look up online survey tools.  I was surprised to see how much you can get for free if you just look.  Also some of the websites like survey monkey, the free version is all I would need.  However, as a company I could see why you would want the paid version so you can have your company logo and colors on the website.  Overall, I think there were many free opportunities for people to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment