This week I found the power point worksheet to be a lot easier. I teach some statistics in my own classroom. I teach mean, median, mode, and range. This made this week easy for me. All I had to do was work on the standard deviation. I was glad to have the extra practice.
Next, we have a long term project that is a survey to make with our group. In order to get ready for this we read an article on how to make a good survey. In this article, it told us what to consider and keep in mind as we decided to create a survey. We decided to make a fun survey on Lord of the Rings vs. Harry Potter. As a group we also created the survey questions and made the survey. From here, we plan to mass e-mail all of our friends and family in hopes of getting responses back.
The last thing we had to do this week was a survey we had to take a lng time ago. This survey always takes me a long time and makes we rethink my answers. Many times I think “oh I could teach that” or “I wonder if I could teach it or if I just feel confident in the skill.” There were also some skills or questions that I found confusing and was not sure how to answer them. For these I decided that if I did not know what it was asking, then I should answer that I could not do it. However, I am a quick learner and think that I could always learn or do something with help.
No comments:
Post a Comment