Sunday, June 12, 2011
Week 5 of 530
This week we had a few assignments to do. The first one is to make a rubric for a digital project. I created a project for my kids to make a Prezi about how to do something in math. The kids would work in groups. I created a rubric to grade this project. I looked at the rubric makers, but I did not like all of them. I had to adjust it to fit my needs better. Another assignment to do was the Pecha Kucha. I think this was easy to do with the story board already created. I knew what I wanted to say and what order. However, the harder part was finding and making pictures to go with my words. I ended up going to school and making pictures in my classroom to use. The final thing we had to do was our group project. Our group was focused on the digital camera and a scanner. We decided to look at the scanner and copier combination. We thought this would be a more effective tool within a classroom. I think my favorite thing this week was the Pecha Kucha. I think I liked this because I think I will be able to use this next year and for many years to come in my curriculum.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment