Sunday, February 6, 2011

First Week of 520

This week we started by talking and thinking about what an internet learning resource is.  My original perspective was changed and enlarged by the different websites we were asked to look at.  I thought an internet learning resource was the things we use in our classroom.  I was not thinking of all the ways to teach students how to verify something as truthful.

This week we were also asked to think of something instead of the blog.  I think the suppose of the blog to track our feelings and how we are growing through the program.  One problem, with the blogs is that we do not get an e-mail when someone comments on our blog.  This is my first time working with a wiki.  I was thing that maybe each person in the program could keep their own wiki journal.  It could all be under one main page with each of us having our own subpage or we could each have our own wiki page.  I know that wiki sends us e-mail notifications of when someone changes the wiki.  This would help us to keep up with the comments and have a continual conversation of what is going on in class.  As I said before I am not sure if this would work since this is my first time working with a wiki.

No comments:

Post a Comment