When reflecting upon this week we did many different things. The first thing we did was look very in depth at the copy write laws and what is and is not allowed. When we looked at the quiz, my group was disappointed. We talked and answered all the questions. When we finished, we got no feed back on what was right and what we were way off on. This made it hard to not know what we knew and what we were very wrong on. After the quiz, we looked at the other websites. This helped us to learn more thing. However, it did not help with some questions on the quiz. This left us still wondering.
The other thing we did this week with our group was to make a power point on the various internet securities and precautions when it comes to kids. We ere given 4 different resources. 3 were geared towards home and families while the other one was geared towards schools. The home resources had a lot of very good and helpful information for parents. This would be something that I think schools should pass on to parents and help guide the kids safety.
Finally the third thing we had to do this week was on our own. We had to think about how safe we are ourselves on the internet. We needed to think about how safe we act. I talked about how I have facebook and shop online. I have yet to have my information stolen. We were given 2 websites to open our eyes to the potential of our own information stolen. I still think I will carry on as always because I am guarded when it comes to online.
No comments:
Post a Comment