Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Last Week of 515

When I first started this class, I was not sure it would be very useful to me.  We started with different word documents, spreadsheets, and  presentation programs.  I have used all of these things many times.  I thought it would be a class where I did not learn many new things.  I was able to take skills away from these programs.  However, I was hoping to learn many of the secret or not used as much operations of the programs.
Later on in the class, I was quickly proven wrong that I would learn many new skills.  These programs were the basis that I needed to be able to expand my knowledge.  I quickly learned how to embed things, make a website, and how to assess software critically.  The most useful thing is making a website.  I currently am making a 5th and 6th grade math website.  On this website, I will keep their homework, test dates, and other important information the students and parents might need.  This website incorporates the google calendar, websites, and embedding documents.  These are all new skills I learned in this class.  I am very grateful that I was given the opportunity to learn these new skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment