Sunday, April 17, 2011

525 Week 6 (Last Week)

In this class, I became very curious about the response system.  Since this class started, I have been trained very little on what the response system is like.  It seems like a lot of prep work to get them to be exactly how you want them to be.  However, once you have the prep work done, the after effect and analysis would be very well worth it.  Next spring, I plan to write a grant for a response system and hopefully get one in my classroom.
    When writing and looking at my lesson, I was able to find connections to other curriculum's like art to help connect what we are learning in math to other subjects.  I was also able to find connections with projects that I already do to help the students connect what we are learning in math to how it exists in the real world.  I was happy to hare my project and get some feed back of other technologies I could also include into my lesson.  This will help me to find more resources for my students.  I will not have an opportunity to try out this lesson until the fall of next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment